WELCOME......

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I WAS SITTIN BACK WRITIN YESTERDAY..AND YEA..JOCK IT ALL U WANT

in the age bracket of 19 to 21
im the only 1 that can hold fire wit my tongue
have smoke filled iron lungs
and a brain so hot u gotta hold it wit tongs

my urine residue get u high like a bong
but fuck that, im hear to split cheeks like thongs
im so nasty, shit i got it from yo moms
im nice, im set for the rest of the year like alarms

this month and next, i will not take an L
since i was full housin i been tryna fuck michelle
throwin up every other day, drinkin ginger ale
not becuz im sick, i jus hate to show and tell

wats that smell??

seems like the future
i marky mark niggaz, shit i gotta be the shooter
play the role of yo pops, i gotta be the booster
in order to reach ur dreams u gotta be up b4 the rooster

niggaz always come after your name and try to taint it
so if u were to judge my success by the hate niggaz have for me, i already made it
fuck the picture u try to portray of me, bcuz its already painted
and i dare any of u fake rappers to try to test me wen its rainin
im stainless
and far from brainless
i know its fucked up, but the bitch who made me this way will remain nameless


-MATT

SHOUT OUT TO DRAKE

Im Still Fly freestyle - Drake

No comments: