WELCOME......

Friday, June 30, 2017

A personal message from Matt & The Lost In America Film Team

Hi My email,

If you haven't heard, I am involved in a documentary about youth homelessness called "Lost in America." We started an indiegogo campaign to raise money in order to bring awareness to the problem of youth homelessness in America.

Although I feel awkward asking, I'm reaching out because we need your help. If you can make a small donation we will be able to make a big difference for homeless kids. Anything helps, $10, $20, $50 or whatever you can afford.


https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/lost-in-america-wake-up-campaign-film-lgbt/x/7847264#/

Thanks for your time,

Matt Alexander
www.facebook.com/WELCOMETOMATT



This message was sent to my Friends. If you don't want to receive these emails in the future, please press here.

No comments: